Trainer: Mr Armel Théodore, preventionist
Duration of the training: 3 hours
This training is intended for any employee who must work in confined spaces in order to work safely and understand the risks inherent in confined spaces.
Objectives of the training
Work safely and understand the risks inherent in confined spaces:
- Know how to recognize confined spaces and the dangers inherent in the environment of work;
- Inform the various stakeholders of their roles and obligations;
- Emphasize prevention at the source;
- Encouraging workers to use the protective equipment necessary for a safe work environment;
- Security intervention;
- Apply entry procedures appropriate for the confined space and the types of work performed in it (e.g. fall protection, appropriate respiratory protection, etc.).
Download the information sheet Click here