Duration of the training : 2-1/2 hours
This training is intended for any employee who must perform work in hot spots, in order to control or eliminate hot work hazards and their risks.
Objectives of the training
- Identify what is hot work in the workplace;
- Recognize the inherent dangers of working in hot spots;
- Inform the various stakeholders of their roles and obligations;
- Emphasize prevention at the source;
- Encourage workers to use the necessary protective equipment to a safe intervention;
- Apply safety procedures to the types of work involved (e.g. protection of flammable materials, monitoring during and after the afterwards, mandatory permit, etc.).
Download the information sheet Click here