Trainer: Mr Armel Théodore or Mr Dominic Ducharme, preventionists
Duration of the training : 3 hours
This training is meant for all employees who have to handle or work in the presence of controlled products, as well as any person who is responsible for the management of hazardous materials.
As of December 1, 2018, all workplaces must comply with the provisions of WHMIS 2015, since the transition period from WHMIS 1988 to WHMIS 2015 ended on November 30, 2018. Are you up to date?
Objectives of the training
Understand the risks associated with hazardous materials:
- Make the employee aware of the risks associated with hazardous materials in the workplace;
- Develop the employee’s knowledge of the laws and regulations governing hazardous materials;
- Become familiar with WHMIS symbols, labeling and MSDSs;
- Transmit to the employee the necessary skills to adopt a practical and safe attitude when using hazardous materials.
- Obtaining a competency card upon completion of the training;
- The competency card is valid for 3 years.
Dowload the information sheet: Click here