Trainer: Mr. Armel Théodore or Mr. Dominic Ducharme, preventionists
Duration of the training : 3 hours
This training aims to give managers all the tools to manage the risks of alcohol and drug use in the workplace.
Objectives of the training
Understanding the risks associated with alcohol and drugs:
- Know the legal obligations regarding health and safety and the rights of employees;
- Know the consequences of alcohol and drug abuse;
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of alcohol and drug abuse and dependence;
- Implement a zero tolerance policy for alcohol and drugs in the workplace;
- Know the different ways of intervening in alcohol and drug situations.
Download the information sheet Click here