Experts at your service! 514 931-0801
Ensure the health and safety of your employees by calling upon our preventionists.
Our occupational health and safety specialists can help you build an action plan that meets the requirements of the CNESST.
It is with pleasure that they will visit your company, in order to offer you recommendations and give on-site training according to your specific needs.
They will also be available for follow-up after the CNESST visit to help you effectively implement the required changes.
Calling on one of our experienced preventionists will allow you to familiarize yourself with safety practices, reduce work accidents and reduce your CNESST membership fees.
- Chain slings
- Closed spaces + Analysis of a work situation + Emergency relief
- Due diligence (laws C-21 & 45)
- Evacuation plan and emergency measures (PMU + PSI)
- Fall protection training (rescue procedures)
- Forklift trucks and aerial platforms
- Handling and prevention of back pain
- Hoists / Crane bridges
- Inspection and site visit
- Ladders and step ladders
- Preventive operation of lift trucks
- Respirable crystalline silica exposure
- Respiratory protection
- Rigging and hoisting activity
- Safety on construction sites
- Transportation of hazardous materials (drivers only)
- Use of fire extinguishers
- Work accident investigation and analysis