Trainer: Mr. Armel Théodore, preventionist
Duration of the training: 3 hours
This training is intended for any employee required to work at heights as well as supervisors.
Objectives of the training
Understand the risks associated with working at heights:
- Know the legal and normative obligations regarding work at height;
- Know how to analyze the risks associated with working at heights and adopt the required preventive measures;
- Choose the right equipment for the job;
- Inspect and properly use the various protective equipment (harnesses, anchors, lifelines, winches, safety zone).
- Legislation in force;
- Different jobs, different tools;
- The 3 points of support;
- Preview of imprudent gestures committed during work at height;
- The main types of scaffolds and their components;
- Criteria for a compliant guardrail;
- The different types of ladders and stepladders;
- Risks associated with the use of ladders and stepladders;
- Pre-use inspection of equipment;
- Safety rules to be respected;
- The various protective equipment (safety harnesses and classification, anchors, lifelines, winches, safety zone).
Download the information sheet: Click here